ICT Curriculum Overview 2019
Year 11 IT
Cambridge National Information Technologies Level 1 and 2
Students may study IT as an option in Years 10 and 11.
- They will learn the tools and techniques needed to plan solutions to an identified need.
- They will understand how data and information is collected, stored and used.
- They will understand the factors to be considered when collecting, processing and storing data.
- They will learn to import and manipulate data to meet a solution and to select and present information to meet an identified need.
- They will learn to review and evaluate a solution.