Remote Lessons via Microsoft Teams will follow students' usual timetables.
Please read the following two documents which provide information on student expectations and safety guidelines for working online.
Please use the links below to learn how to access the lessons and how to use Teams.
Teams is a part of a suite of tools provided by Microsoft for Education. It is accessible to students from the Student Homepage.
Quick Start Guides
- How to install Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Teams Quick Start Guide for Parents and Students
- Video Example of what a student will see when accessing a Remote Lesson
- For technical support please use the Request IT Support button at the bottom of this page
- For support with lessons please contact your teacher through the chat log in Teams.
Other Learning Resources