Special Educational Needs Overview
Mrs C Kipling SENCO
Many students will experience difficulties with learning during their school career. A small number of these students will have an EHC Plan. The school aims to provide access to the whole curriculum for all students, with specialist staff wherever possible.
- To allow all students to develop to their full potential both academically and personally;
- Students with SEND have access to high quality and appropriate education in which they engage fully, in order to achieve at the highest possible level;
- Students with SEND participate fully in the life of the school including extra-curricular opportunities and social activities;
- All staff are made aware of and understand the content and aims of this policy as part of the whole school approach;
- Roles and responsibilities are clearly defined so that the policy’s objectives can be met
Our accessibility plan can be found here.
To download a full copy of the SEND policy click the link below